CBD oil is a completely herbal and natural product. CBD is the abbreviation for Cannabidiol, a unique compound that is naturally found in cannabis and hemp. If you’ve ever smoked marijuana, you’ve consumed CBD, but only in very small quantities.
Have you noticed that more and more people are using CBD oil?
CBD oil is a substance that contains cannabidiol (abbreviated as CBD). CBD is the highest cannabinoid in hemp after THC.
CBD has many similar medical effects as THC, but is not psychoactive.
CBD oil is also known for having natural pain-killer effect.
The health effects of CBD oil
CBD oil has many health-promoting properties that help to counter certain physical and mental ailments.
What is the use of CBD oil?
CBD oil has a muscle-relaxing, anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective effect. The remedy is applied to a variety of diseases:
CBD oil helps against skin inflammation and acne
Perhaps you are already using oil in cosmetics to relieve skin blemishes, skin inflammation, eczema or psoriasis? Then you can add a few drops of CBD oil into your cosmetics and stir it up.CBD reduces natural skin fatness and has anti-inflammatory properties. It can be combined not only with hemp oil, but also with other fats or oils.Cosmetics containing CBD oil is very expensive. But you can simply mix your soothing and soothing skin care yourself. The appropriate CBD oil can be found here > >
Numerous vitamins in the CBD oil
- In particular, vitamin E is present in large quantities in the exceptional CBD oil. As everyone knows, this vitamin is the anti-aging vitamin par excellence.
- However, vitamin E also has other properties. For example, it protects against stroke and heart attacks and also from Alzheimer’s disease and various types of cancer. This is because vitamin E is an antioxidant and thus protects the body cells.
- Furthermore, vitamin B1 is also contained in the CBD oil, which mainly responsible for producing good mood because it affects the serotonin level. Therefore, the valuable oil is also used for depression, since it can have a supporting effect.
- As another vitamin, riboflavin is contained in the cannabidiol oil. The B2 vitamin is a coenzyme and is found in the cells of the body.
Trace elements and minerals in the CBD oil
- Moreover, cannabidiol oil contains a lot of trace elements and minerals, which are of great importance for the whole organism.
- In particular, iron is a vital trace element, which is responsible for transporting the oxygen through the blood to the cells.
- But also potassium is of great importance, since this mineral is responsible, among other things, for the water balance. But also to serve the nerves with forwarding impulses.
- The mineral calcium, on the other hand, is especially important for cartilage, teeth and bones, so that they can be strengthened. Calcium can not be produced by the body itself and must be absorbed through the food.
- Copper, the trace element strengthens especially the immune system and is also important in the formation of red blood cells. Since copper can not be stored by the body, it must be absorbed daily, like calcium, via the food.
- Manganese is an important trace element for the connective tissue and is also of great importance for necessary enzyme processes in the body.
- Magnesium, for example, supports the immune system. It also affects blood circulation and many other important organs such as liver function. Magnesium also plays an important role in electrolyte balance and is important for muscles and nerves.
- For example, sodium plays a very important role in the transmission of nerve impulses. In addition, this mineral is always involved in muscle contractions.
- The mineral phosphorus helps calcium to strengthen teeth and bones. In addition, it is necessary for the construction of the telescope.
- Zinc is an important trace element involved in an infinite number of metabolic functions. It also ensures that more than 300 enzymes can perform their work properly and is important for good skin regeneration.
CBD oil in cancer therapy
- Cannabidiol is not a miracle cure, but some studies have shown a growth inhibitory effect on cancer cells.
- Breast cancer
Useful CBD Oil Guide: Can Cannabis Cure Cancer
- Each organism reacts differently to CBD OIL. Therefore, the instructions on the dosage of the manufacturers can be helpful, but they are not compulsory. Since cannabidiol has no side effects and dependency can be excluded, there is no risk of overdosing.You should slowly “approach” the correct dose if you use cannabidiol oil. However, some manufacturers point out that children and pregnant women should not be treated with CBD.CBD oil is for oral use. The effect of the oil unfolds best when a few drops of the oil are placed under the tongue and the product can act for half a minute before swallowing.
The active substance is absorbed quickly by the oral mucosa. Only a few drops are sufficient to be able to feel the desired therapeutic effect about 15 minutes after the ingestion.